– Our future home: I’m full of expectation when it comes to my boyfriend’s and my potential flat. There are lots of plans in my head that I want to realize when we finally move together.
– Gudrun Sjöden: When I found Sweden-based designer Gudrun Sjöden at the beginning of this year, I fell in love. Although some of her designs are a bit too loose-fitting for my taste, I’m very keen on the colors and the way they are combined.
– Old Disney tees: I don’t know why, but suddenly the heroes of my childhood are back in my life. Right now, I can imagine Mickey- and Donald-tees with about everything, especially delicate flower dresses.
– Ikat: At the moment, I really like the way that Ikat weaving looks. I think it would be great for all kinds of summer clothes like skirts, dresses etc.
– Threadbanger: After finding Threadbanger via Tricia’s blog, I started to like it for its cute, easy projects. Lately, I’ve been watching it every week, because it inspires me very much to sew and make things.
– Granny squares: Crocheting makes me incredibly happy. It will take me forever to make a blanket, but I still love making those squares.