– Nature-inspired jewellery: Little trees, branches, acorns, owls and squirrels dangling from necklaces like this one by chainchainchained are just too cute to resist.
– Haiku: I love haiku for being able to catch the moment even better than a camera or anything else could. In addition, reading them makes me happy and lost in thought.
– Lush: I like how you can smell Lush-shops before you actually see them. They just opened their first branch in Leipzig and I got my hands on some “Whoosh Shower Jelly” that smells so wonderful, I wish it was edible.
– Vintage fashion photos: Old fashion photos are mostly so much more interesting and inspiring than new ones. They aren’t always easy to find, but luckily there’s flea markets, libraries and websites like this one.
– Old keys: Beside looking absolutely pretty (for example when being worn on a necklace), I love how keys always bring some kind of mysterious feeling with them. Because of their beauty and vintage-feeling, I guess they’ll be the next big thing after the pocket watch.