– Mexican dresses: I love the colors of the fabrics and embroidery of these dresses, it’s just something that really appeals to me. I’ve been searching for one for a very long time now, but still wasn’t successful. I will go on searching though, since I would love to have one by next spring. This one is from La Mariposa Imports.
– Folk scarves: The black version with flowers is my favourite and I would be happy to find one at a thrift store. I like that they can be worn in so many ways, one example is agathe‘s ethnic-inspired look you can see here.
– This flickr-group: It’s about making christmas gifts yourself and i like it, because a) i love making gifts myself and b) one can’t start thinking about these things early enough.
– Regina Spektor: She – and of course her music – are just too wonderful too resist. After only having some songs on my computer, I’m looking forward to getting her album on my birthday next month.
– Everything handknit: From beautiful cowls to hats, scarfs and legwarmers: handknit things are just the prettiest. I finally have to start knitting seriously – or buying more things from shops like Yarn Over Movement.
– Ikea-fabrics: I love the the simple patterns and usage of some selected beautiful colors and that the fabrics are still so fun! By the way, we are going to Ikea today. I will show you what I found later.