– Oblates: I’m a big fan of the czech wafers that come in so many flavours at the moment, because they are such a delicious snack. I think my favourite are the chocolate ones.
– Small school or hunting bags: I don’t exactly know when I fell in love with them, but I think this girl has something to do with it.
– Colorful boots: As with colorful legwear, colorful shoes (especially boots) cheer one up on grey, misty autumn and winter days. I see them everywhere and in a myriad of colors lately – for example on Anthropologie – but sadly not in my size.
– Marc-Jacobs-watches: These watches – that are actually necklaces – are just too cute to resist (especially the apple) and at the same time so practical.
– Lisbeth Dahl-umbrellas: I have been searching for one of these umbrellas for months now and finally I know who makes them: great Danish label Lisbeth Dahl!