– Unusual advent calenders: I love everything that isn’t just chocolate bars hidden in a paper box. For instance, I got a calendar with 24 tea bags from one of my friends that I love. Handmade calenders like this one by Matroskin are always nice, too.
– Yoga: Together with some friends, I tried yoga for the first time last friday and I think I’m in love. I would really like to do it on a regular basis since it’s relaxing and demanding at the same time and it simply gives me a good feeling.
– Origami: I’ve been a big fan of the Asian paper art for a very long time now. Beside the traditional patterns, I’m into those that are a bit different. Naturally, I was full of joy when I found this one on how to fold a yoda!
– Jen Oaks: This girl’s drawings are one of the best things I’ve seen in a while. They cheer me up and inspire me, especially all those colorful tights.
– Red hair: Although I like my brown hair, I sometimes (at the moment quite often) wish it was long and naturally red like Stephanie‘s. Red-haired girls always look like they just stepped out of a fairy tale which I love.
– Candy canes: I mostly don’t like the way that candy canes taste, but that’s no reason for not adoring the way they look. The shape and the stripes are just cute. In addition, candy canes always remind me of Christmas and you can hang them on your ears!