1) cable knit: I’m into everything cable-knitted at the moment, because it looks so coarse and cute and the same time. I just ordered an eggplant cable beret from Yarn Over Movement and I’m looking forward to receiving it so much!
2) skirts out of fine/shiny fabrics: After a long time of only wearing simple (printed) cotton or cordury skirts, I like ones that are made out of more fine fabrics with a bit of a shine at the moment, for example satin or viscose, like these from H&M.
3) beautiful legwear: I’ve always loved colorful tights, legwarmers and socks and they never fail to cheer me up on a cold, grey day, especially when paired with a cute little dress or skirt. Favourite colors of the moment are mustard yellow, eggplant and petrol.
4) lace-up shoes: I’m in love with flats, low shoes, booties and boots with laces. I want booties for fall, but they are so hard to find in my size.
5) mix of natural & artifical materials: No matter whether in interior or fashion design – I always like this combination, for example wood and plastic. This beautiful picture is from the new Ikea-catalog that inspires me very much.
6) a good book & a cup of tea: Who doesn’t like these two on a cold, dark evening in fall or winter? I love flipping through inspirational books with lots of pictures just as much as reading a huge tome by an author I really like while drinking warm tea with a special taste. The next book I will be reading is this one I just thrifted – with short stories about autumn.